Easy and comprehensive ProtechHELP scripts
Via the web Dashboard, the tool provides visibility to networks while creating a flexible and secure solution for you to deploy software, patches and various other automated tasks and custom scripts. In turn, the systems will run more efficiently, resulting in overall improvements in end-user and organizational satisfaction levels and productivity.
As you’d expect, there are certain pre-configured tasks in the set-up which can be applied to servers and workstations, both singularly and in groups. These are straight-forward, quick to configure and easy to track:
- Antivirus – Malwarebytes; Sophos Definition Update
- Application Control – Active Directory Users Query; Running Process
- Clean-Up – Clean Temp Log Files; Clear Event Log; Defragmentation
- Exchange – Large Mailboxes; Exchange Store Control – Exchange 2003; Exchange Store Control – Exchange 2007 (or later)
- Virtualisation – VMware ESXi Virtual Machine Control
- Windows – Reboot; Service Control
With Prohelptech, you can script, execute and track custom maintenance tasks. This becomes an awesomely powerful tool, helping you to grow your business by being able to meet individual business needs.
The really great news is that we’re committed to ongoing work on extending the Protechhelp scripts library – fixitscripts.com. It’s a brilliant way for Protechhelp businesses to share scripts between themselves or submit them to us for testing and potential inclusion in the core product.